I love going on trips, and I especially love planning them. I don’t really know why, but I love actually packing my bags for a vacation.
It can sometimes be hard to pack everything I need, but I have never forgotten anything on a trip so I consider myself pretty successful when it comes to the laughable task of packing my bags.
Below are some of the items you may need when going on a vacation:
There are several documents you may want to bring. These include:
- Your license.
- Your passport.
- Transportation tickets such as a train, bus, or airfare ticket.
- Hotel confirmation proof just in case something goes wrong with their computer.
Clothing and shoes.
I usually bring way too much clothing when I go on a trip. I usually throw everything into a pile on my kitchen table, and then I go through it all again and take as many items as I can take out without having to go naked on a vacation.
You might need:
- Formal outfits. If you are going on a cruise, make sure you find out how many formal nights there are. You might need a long dress, a suit, and more.
- Dresses, shorts, tank tops, and other warm weather items.
- If you are visiting colder areas, you might need a jacket, wool socks, thick coats, gloves, hats, and more.
- Shoes. I always pack too many shoes!
I always bring a few forms on money with me. I will bring a few different credit cards, and some cash just in case I come across a toll or a restaurant that only takes cash.
Everything you need to get ready.
I always seem to bring a lot of stuff to get ready. That’s fine by me though as I don’t want to have to worry about messing up my daily routine because I can’t find what I need in a new town. Some of the items you may need include:
- Hair brush.
- Hair styling items.
- Tooth brush, floss, and toothpaste.
- Face wash.
What do you always make sure you pack when going on vacation?