I don’t think I’ve ever done a roundup on this blog, so it’s long over due. There are a lot of amazing posts out there in the travel blogging world, so I wanted to share them today. I hope you enjoy all of the articles below!
Here are some of my recent travel posts:
- Do you want to hike 18,753 miles? There are a lot of amazing trails in the United States. Some are very, VERY long, but well worth it.
- 3 Places To Visit In The Fall of 2014. There are a lot of awesome places to visit this fall. Where are you headed to?
- Using Credit Cards To Earn Reward Points. I’m all about earning credit card reward points to score free and cheap travel. It doesn’t get much better than that!
- 4 Tips Before Bringing Your Dog Hiking On a Trail. Taking your dog on a trail can be a lot of fun, but there are different things you should know before you do that. It will make your life much easier if you know before you go!
Here is my weekly blog roundup of posts I have been loving lately:
- Why we haven’t started traveling long-term yet via Ever Changing Scenery.
- 5 Budget-Friendly Things To Do In Prague via eTramping.com.
- The Rice Terraces of Bali via From Shores to Skylines.
- How Technology Makes Travel Better via Nomadic Matt.
- 50 Notes On Flying Premium Economy via Waegook Tom.
What posts from other blogs have you enjoyed?
Tell me! I love finding new blogs to read.